Frequently Asked Questions
What platforms does MP3Juices support?
We support hundreds of websites, including:
- Various P*rn sites
- Various news sites
We will try our best to download the video. If we cannot, we will let you know.
Which media formats are supported?
All search results will be available in the form of an MP3 file. If you want to download a video from a specific URL, enter it into the search field and press enter. If we are able to download the video, we will offer it as an MP4 (video) file and an MP3 (audio) file.
Where do the downloads get saved?
When you click on the download button, your web browser initiates the download process and saves the file to a default location on your computer. The exact location may vary depending on your browser settings. Typically, browsers save downloaded files in a folder called 'Downloads' on your computer's local storage.
To access your downloaded files, you can follow these general steps:
- Open your preferred web browser.
- Look for a menu or button that represents your browser's settings. It is usually denoted by three horizontal lines or a gear icon, and it is typically located in the top-right or top-left corner of the browser window.
- In the settings menu, search for an option labeled 'Downloads' or 'Downloads and Files.'
- Clicking on this option will open a window or a tab displaying your recent downloads and their respective locations.
- From there, you can view, open, or manage your downloaded files.
Remember that these instructions may vary slightly depending on the web browser you are using, as each browser has its own interface and settings. If you have customized your browser's settings to save downloads to a specific folder, you should check that location instead.
If you're having trouble locating your downloaded files or have further questions, please let us know, and we'll be happy to assist you further.
What can i do if the search is not working?
If you're encountering issues with the search function on our website, we apologize for the inconvenience. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the problem:
- Clear your browser cache: Sometimes, outdated or corrupted data in your browser's cache can interfere with website functionality. Clearing the cache can help resolve this issue. To do this, go to your browser's settings menu and look for options such as 'Clear browsing data' or 'Clear cache.' Follow the prompts to clear the cache and restart your browser.
- Check your internet connection: A stable internet connection is essential for proper website functionality. Make sure you are connected to the internet and try reloading the page or accessing the search function again.
- Try a different browser: Occasionally, certain browser configurations or extensions can cause conflicts with website features. If possible, try accessing our website and using the search function in a different browser to see if the issue persists.
- Update your browser: Outdated browser versions may lack support for newer website features or have compatibility issues. Ensure that you have the latest version of your preferred browser installed by checking for updates in the browser's settings or visiting the browser's official website.
- Contact our support team: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, or if you require further assistance, please reach out to our support team directly. Provide them with details about the problem you're experiencing, including any error messages or specific search queries, so they can assist you more effectively.
We are committed to providing a seamless user experience, and we appreciate your patience and feedback as we work to address any technical issues you encounter. Your input helps us improve the functionality of our website for all users.
What can i do if the Play button is not working?
Please note that some files might not be available in your country. So, please try to search for another mp3.
My question is not listed.
Just send us a contact request using our contact form.